I love Firefox!


I've heard for a while now that Firefox was supposed to be the better browser (compared to Internet Explorer) but I had never really taken the plunge to change it. A few weeks ago, I was playing on my brother-in-law's computer (which had Firefox) and I was really surprised how fast and easy to use it was. So, when I got home, I made the big switch on my new laptop. I was really surprised how much faster and customizable it was.

I hadn't used my desktop computer (which is about 4 years old) for a few weeks now, mostly because the internet was always a lot slower than my laptop. Anyway, after what seemed like waiting forever to list some new items, something clicked in my head. Why, hadn't I changed this computer's internet browser to Firefox? So, after a couple of minutes of downloading and installing Firefox, VOILA, new internet browser. Now, I was wondering, how of much of difference was this going to make, if any at all? Sure enough, my internet is 10 times faster than it was before. Nearly as fast as my laptop!

So, if you haven't taken the plunge to Firefox, you should at least check out it and see for yourself.

Thanks for reading,

Teri

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online