I love this...



Another Etsy seller who is absolutely wonderful, was kind enough to share findings the other day. The program she found is called Animoto.

What is Animoto?
- It is a program that produces TV-quality music videos using your photos in just minutes.

How does it work?
- Choose your photos (about 20)
- Upload your photos to the program (very similiar to uploading photos to your Etsy listings).
- Choose a song.
- Click complete.

The program puts everything together and VOILA, you've just created your first absolutely fabulous 30 second video!

But what does it cost me?
- Well, if you know me, you know that I love free! So, of course this program is absolutely FREE!

What do I do with it now?
- I'm in the process of looking for places that I can advertise add my new video. So far, I've found Flickr, YouTube, Facebook fan page, and my blog but I'm still searching!

So go forth and create!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teri your blog is amazing! love this kind of suggestions and of course your pendants!! good luck, see you on Etsy :)
Anabel
http://anasousa.etsy.com

Imaginative Intentions said...

Thank you! It's still a bit of work in progress but I'm trying!

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online