I've playing around with some things lately..



Sadly, I've sort of been neglecting my blog lately. It just seems like if its not one thing, it's another. Definitely been keeping me busy and sometimes not so sane! Over the next week, I'm hoping to add another 25 pendants to my shop, so please keep an eye for these new styles!

Soon I hope to be launching 2 different styles of pendants, one using stainless steel and sterling silver, and the other will be made from wood. I'm pretty excited about that but I'm not quite ready to put them in my shop yet!

In the meantime, I wanted to share a set of ceramic tile coasters I made. I saw something similiar on a website but the just the cost of shopping to me was almost $20. So I set my 'little' brain in motion and this is what happened! If anyone wants to know how I did it, feel free to contact me!
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online