So...yes, it's completely barren right now, BUT...

Welcome, thanks for coming, please pull up a chair, sit down, feel free to grab a drink or a snack, and stay for a while...

Where oh where do I begin, well, my name is Teri! I created this blog to hopefully (keyword being hopefully) put into words, my artistically inspired ramblings. I'm thinking about "focusing" on the wondrous world of arts & crafts, in the hopes of dealing with my absolute, unyielding obsession of creating both beautiful yet functional pieces that anyone would love or at least appreciate (even if its from a distance - you know the whole, 'well its not something I would personally like but I could see how someone else might like it' or the less tactful, 'what the hell were you thinking'!

I'm also a HUGE fan of Etsy and the Handmade Movement! If you have a chance, you NEED to check Etsy out whenever you have a chance! I can't even begin to explain the amazing pieces you can find.

I've tried selling my pieces on Etsy but unfortunately, I don't think I have the discipline to create the same pieces over and over again (short attention span!). So I decided because of my obsession with learning to create new things (I'm the type that sees something I like and then brain starting churning, I could make that), and I thought I would start sharing some of things I've created and show others how I did it!

If anyone has any requests, comments, thoughts, feel free to let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online