Creating a new line using vintage viewfinder photographs!

I'm not exactly sure why, but I absolutely adore "vintage" style photograph that look like they've been basically put through the ringer - with scuff marks, holes, scratches, etc. I'm especially fascinated with those that have a viewfinder border.

What is a viewfinder border?
- Basically, it's a photograph that appears to have been taken through the viewfinder of another camera.

Anyways, I'm working on a series of necklaces using vintage-style photographs. The subjects are going to be varied, birds, flowers, architecture, etc - anything that interests or amazes me!

Here's a few examples:








Let me know what you think! I'm ALWAYS looking for new subjects, please let me know if you see anything that you would like to pass along!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online