Website to help with SEO for your shop

Well, I was wandering around the World Wide Web this morning when I came across a very interesting website. Said website provided me with oodles and oodles of information that left me wandering if they could help me in optimizing my Etsy shop for search engines.

What was the website, you say, well it was http://www.websitegrader.com/. What does it do, you say, well let's see;

- you type in your Etsy shop URL and it analyzes your site and lets you know what's good and bad about your site in terms of SEO (search engine optimization).
- it points out the things you can improve upon including how long to make your shop announcement, how long to make your site title, how to improve your keywords, etc.
- it also lets you know your Google page rank, how many inbound links are coming to your site, if your included in directories, the last time Google crawled your site, your traffic rank, etc
- it also issues you a website grade (yeah just like in school) and if you make some of the improvements it suggests you can see your grade improve!
- and you can set it up to compare your site with another (a competitor for instance), allowing you to see what they're doing that your not and vice versa!


AND BEST OF ALL ITS FREE!

Anyway, I hope this might be helpful to someone, I know it was to me!

Good luck!

1 comments:

snowflakedesign said...

Thanks! I'm going to check it out!

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online